Herzlich Willkommen im STVC!

Community-Menü

Brücke Chat Forum TrekBay Wer ist online?

Forum

Improve your skills! Improve my skills!
Fähnrich
Komivo Geschlecht-Symbol
Kommunikator

Mitglied der Familie:
Enterprise-D Familienlogo

2914 CP

Aktivitätsquote:

2.04%

Benutzergrafik
Beitraglink: 158076
So what?

If your mother tongue isn't English, you have to give it up when you are entering.
Little Komivo wants to become an English-teacher and she needs to practise, practise, practise...and practise even more.
Now that a serious test is coming up, which will decide if I'm getting a chance to study my favourite subject, I need your help.

So how?

Let's talk! It can be any topic you like, just say it in English. How do you feel, what did you see, what's going on lately? I don't mind. And if you pick up any funny vocabs (like "Sluts'R'us"), tell me about it!

There's only one rule:

In English, please.Grafik

Beitrag wurde am 31. Januar 2007, 09:39 Uhr editiert.

Man sollte niemals sein einziges zweites Taschentuch weg geben.

31.1.2007, 09:38

Fähnrich
Fabula Geschlecht-Symbol
Kommunikator

Mitglied der Familie:
Sekaya Familienlogo

3843 CP

Aktivitätsquote:

0.55%

Benutzergrafik
Beitraglink: 158082
Hi Komivo, my Enlgisch is not very well, put I will help you if I can.
Perhaps it is really a good erxercise for you. You can tell me my mistakes. Grafik

Ihr lacht über mich weil ich anders bin, doch ich lache über euch, denn ihr seit alle gleich.

31.1.2007, 10:45

Commander
Korak Geschlecht-Symbol
Kommunikator

Mitglied der Familie:
Voyager's Journey Familienlogo

8016 CP

Aktivitätsquote:

24.98%

Benutzergrafik
Beitraglink: 158146
Schulenglisch!

Besonders gut kann ich es aber nicht, ich bin wenigsten ehrlich!

Leben Sie Lang' und in Frieden!

31.1.2007, 14:24

Fähnrich
Fabula Geschlecht-Symbol
Kommunikator

Mitglied der Familie:
Sekaya Familienlogo

3843 CP

Aktivitätsquote:

0.55%

Benutzergrafik
Beitraglink: 158147
You only have to answer in Englisch. Read the first post.

Ihr lacht über mich weil ich anders bin, doch ich lache über euch, denn ihr seit alle gleich.

31.1.2007, 14:26

Fähnrich
Miranda Geschlecht-Symbol
Kommunikator

Mitglied der Familie:
ENTERPRISE NCC-1701 Familienlogo

1925 CP

Aktivitätsquote:

0.06%

Benutzergrafik
Beitraglink: 158163
I don't think that my English is very good, but maybe it will help me also to speak English. So please correct my mistakes...

No risk, no fun!!!

31.1.2007, 15:13

Fähnrich
Fabula Geschlecht-Symbol
Kommunikator

Mitglied der Familie:
Sekaya Familienlogo

3843 CP

Aktivitätsquote:

0.55%

Benutzergrafik
Beitraglink: 158173
At school I hate english. Because my teacher thinked that I did not pronounce it correctly. And never I was really good. Now at my job I have to read english books. But I understand what is written.
My hobby is the middelage. Somethimes tourists from other countrys ask questions, what are we douing, and why we injoy it. Then we answer in english. But most its a little problem, because they do not speak english correctly and we too.

31.1.2007, 15:29

Lieutenant Commander
Mercury Geschlecht-Symbol
Kommunikator

Mitglied der Familie:
NX-familie Familienlogo

7130 CP

Aktivitätsquote:

0.16%

Benutzergrafik
Beitraglink: 158195
I've been learnig English for seven years and I'm in an advanced Englisch class. In May I was in England, living in host familys. Well, what I can say after this "experiense": The English are crazy. All of them. Believe me, it's not exaggerated. My family had five cats ( I hate cats!!! ), two dogs, four birds and a lot of fish. Actually I lived more in a zoo than in a family.
But I like the language. It's very easy to learn and near to German. French instead is much more difficult and the pronounciation is in one word: shit Grafik

Beitrag wurde am 31. Januar 2007, 16:04 Uhr editiert.

Ich bin ein Pfirsisch!

31.1.2007, 15:54

Fähnrich
Komivo Geschlecht-Symbol
Kommunikator

Mitglied der Familie:

2914 CP

Aktivitätsquote:

2.04%

Benutzergrafik
Beitraglink: 158202
Wow, what a response! To make things clear, I won't correct your mistakes, because I dont want to discourage you. Let's say, as long as everyone understands what you are saying, we're fine - learning by doing, to say so. I'm reading english books as well - right now it is "The wizard of Oz", a classic you all might know.
For the next days I'm preparing a die-hard selfstudy lesson, including magazines, books and audiofiles to get ready for the test.

Thank you for taking part in this, you guys rock!

31.1.2007, 16:01

Lieutenant
two_of_eleven Geschlecht-Symbol
Kommunikator

Mitglied der Familie:
Unimatrix-Zero Familienlogo

5376 CP

Aktivitätsquote:

48.53%

Benutzergrafik
Beitraglink: 158239
Hey, that's a nice idea for a change! I should go on away missions more often! Grafik Just what should we talk about? My mind is completely blank right now. To be honest, it has been for a while already, otherwise I would have finally got my act together and write the resume I intend to put on a US job website....

@Komivo: To me your English sounds absolutely perfect. I don't think you have to worry about this test at all. What sort of test is it anyway? Become an English teacher? Oh my, have fun. That's what I started out with but I gave up pretty quickly. It is so frustrating, but I hope for your sake that you are a more patient person than I am. I just couldn't take it. Looking at these people sitting there because they have to, not motivated at all and then you have to try and teach them something they simply don't want to learn. Nah, not for me Grafik

Beitrag wurde am 31. Januar 2007, 17:20 Uhr editiert.

Follow your dream. You have never lost until you stop trying

31.1.2007, 16:48

Fähnrich
Komivo Geschlecht-Symbol
Kommunikator

Mitglied der Familie:

2914 CP

Aktivitätsquote:

2.04%

Benutzergrafik
Beitraglink: 158274
That's the story: I'm already at the LMU in Munich to become a teacher, but I missed the English-Test everyone has to do. Now I'm doing it (already lost a semester) and according to the other students it's not easy to do it. Students that had 15 Points at their A-Levels couldn't manage it and even native speakers didnt reach 100%. It's mainly gap text, where you have to fill in the spaces and Sarah (a friend) said to me: "All you've got to do: Be a living Encyclopedia."
She did also great in school, so that freaks me out a bit.

Beitrag wurde am 31. Januar 2007, 17:28 Uhr editiert.

31.1.2007, 17:27

Optionen
Als Gast steht nur zur Auswahl das Thema als RSS Feed abonnieren.

Copyright